022-25825848 / 95
SES Anand Vishwa Gurukul Sr Night College
Bachelor Of Commerce (BCOM)
B.Com. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
B.Com. Banking & Insurance.
S.Y. Time Table
T.Y. Time Table
B.Com. (Banking & insurance)
Objective of the Degree :
• To create for the students of University of Mumbai on additional avenue of employment and also to benefit Banks. Insurance Companies & Industries providing them with suitable trained person in the field of Banking and Insurance.
• To prepare student to exploit opportunities, being newly created, in the field of Banking & Insurance due to Globalisation. Privatization & Liberalisation.
• To provide adequate basic understanding about Banking, Insurance and other financial services among the student.
• To give and adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of Banking Insurance & other related financial services.
• To include training and practical approach among the student by using modern technologies in the field of Banking Insurance etc.
Eligibility for Admission B.Com. (Banking & insurance) :
• A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce Degree Course shall have passed XII std. Examination or the Maharastra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent
• Every Candidate admitted to the degree Course in the Constituent/affiliated College recognize institutions, Conduction the course. Shall have to register him self/herself with the University.
• Students passing an examination equivalent to S. Y. J.C. of the Higher Secondary Board, Mumbai and Inter-Mediate (Arts/Science/Commerce) of University of Mumbai or from other states & immigrating from other Universities, Boards & seeking admission to the F. Y. of the Three Yea Integrated Degree Course will be admitted only on production of a Valid “Provisional Eligibilit Certificate” issued by the University of Mumbai for the current academic year and for the desired course. Such students should submit a migration certificate, statement of marks am passing certificate in original along with true copies within two months, from the date of admission failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled.