022-25825848 / 95
SES Anand Vishwa Gurukul Sr Night College
Bachelor Of Commerce (BCOM)
B.Com. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
B.Com. Banking & Insurance.
S.Y. Time Table
T.Y. Time Table
• This is an integrated three year degree course divided into six semesters.
• The admission will be as per the guidelines issued by University of Mumbai.
• The focus of the programme is IT & Management of IT.
Objective of the Degree :
• To provide basic inputs in various aspects and a broad understanding of IT.
• To synergies information technology in all its ramifications. The programme contents are highly theory and practical oriented. Students will have to exert more in order to grasp the skills and concepts.
• Excellent facilities are provided for practical on computer related subjects.
• The course is divided into six semesters and a continuous evaluation process through tests, tutorials and assignments.
Eligibility and Admissions :
HSC examination with maths as one of the subjects. Students passing an exam- ination equivalent to S.Y.J.C. of the Higher Secondary Board Mumbai and Inter- Mediate (Arts / Science/Commerce) of University, Boards from other states & im- migrating from other Universities, Boards & seeking admission to the F. Y. of the Three Year Integrated Degree Course will be admitted only on production of a Valid “Provisional Eligibility Certificate” issued by the University of Mumbai for the current academic year and for the desired course. Such students should submit a migration certificate, statement of marks and passing certificate in original along with true copies within two months, from the date of admission, failing which their admission is liable to be cancelled.
Students who have opted Maths in 11th & 12th standards are eligible to take admission.