022-25825848 / 95
SES Anand Vishwa Gurukul Sr Night College
Bachelor Of Commerce (BCOM)
B.Com. ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
B.Com. Banking & Insurance.
S.Y. Time Table
T.Y. Time Table
CODE OF CONDUCT
• Students should always carry and display their valid college Identity card whenever in college or representing the college at any other place. Further, it should be produced whenever demanded by any of the college staff.
• During the conduct of lectures, students should not loiter in and around the college premises.
• The college does not enforce a dress code. However, all students are expected to observe decorum with regards to both clothing and behaviour.
• While representing the college at any other place, the student’s behaviour should not be detrimental to the image of the college.
• In case of any problem, personal or academic, students should report to the Prof-in-charge/HOD/respective subject teacher class, who will help them to solve their problems.
• Students are directed not to bring any outsider in the college premises.
• Students should not collect any fund from other students or from outsiders without the written permission of the Principal.
• Students should not write on benches/walls and should help in maintaining the learning environment neat and clean.
• All circulars and notices related to examinations and other programmes etc. are displayed on the college notice Board. Concerned students will be held responsible for the loss if they fail to read the notices.
• Use of cell phones inside the college premises is prohibited.
• The powers relating to the disciplinary action in the college will vest with the Principal and his/her decision in this respect shall be final. Any one who violates the code of conduct will be severely dealt with accordingly.