Objective of the Degree :
1. To create for the students of University of Mumbai an additional avenue of self employment & also to benefit the industry by providing them with suitable trained persons.
2. To prepare students to exploit opportunities being newly created in the management profession.
3. To provide adequate basic understanding about management education among the students.
4. To give an adequate exposure to operational environment in the field of management.
5. To inculcate training in the use of modern technology for the benefit of all parties concerned.
a. Curriculum is revised & updated by the University of Mumbai from time to time & new concepts are incorporated in order to enrich with current affairs.
b. Committed faculty members including professionals from outside industry.
c. On the job training in the form of inudustrial visits on which projects are supposed to be prepared by students.
d. Fully equipped lab with internet accessibility for students and computerized library.
e. Case studies linking with theoretical studies to practical problems faced by industries which propels students for interaction & develops a sense of social and corporate responsibility.
f. Practical exposure to industry practices takes place through a variety of activities like management development programs, seminars, workshop etc.
Eligibility and Admissions :
A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Commerce Degree Course shall have passed XII std. Examination or the Maharastra Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent.
The Course shall be full time course. The duration of the course shall be six semesters over three years.