- To develop a sense of social and civil responsibility
- To find practical solutions to individual and community problem
- To develop competence and learn to living and sharing of responsibility.
- Leadership qualities and democratic attitudes.
- To develop capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters.
- To practice national integration and social harmony.
- 21 June 2018 - International Yoga Day
- Tree plantation and post plantations programme
- Blood donation camps
- Health checkup campaigns
- Anti Tobacco and Anti Narcotic Campaigns
- Swaccha Bharat Abhiyan
- Road safety programme
- Distribution of clothes and notebook
- 7 days residential camp
- To create love and respect for our nation
- To help students to build strong character
- To inculcate discipline
- Tree Plantation
- Pulse Polio
- Swachhata Abhiyan
- Blood Donation
“KRIDANAND” : Photos and Prizes
“ANANDOTSAV” & “YOUTH COMPETITION”